Pin me!

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Recipe : Peanut Butter Milkshake

The taste is just like Sweet Alabama at Manhattan Fish Market. I tried to make this after had our lunch there yesterday. My hubby and I had Grilled Sharing Platter, fresh salad, soup, sweet alabama and a cup of tea and amazingly we finished everything (apparently, we never finish our meal at this restaurant because it is a lot).




PEANUT BUTTER MILKSHAKE (FOR 1 PERSON)

A glass of milk
2 tbs of peanut butter
A scoop of vanilla ice cream @ chocolate
6-8 ice cubes




Put everything in blender. Blend for few minutes until smooth. Tadaa... Top it with your favourite topping. 


I used peanut butter with grape jelly. It turned out the jelly clumped at the bottom of the glass (you can see it in the picture above)... However, it turned out creamy and delicious!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment