Pin me!

Friday 21 September 2012

DIY : Placemat Shopping Bag Part 1

I found this DIY idea on pinterest. It was made by Deborah from wonderwomancreations.blogspot.com (click here to directly go to her post). I felt in love with her polka dot ribbon.. The ribbon tie was really cute and adorable.. Most importantly, it was affordable especially to the DIY lovers and crafters. 

I was looking for placemat for quite some times. So, last weekend when I went to Tesco Extra I found this placemat for RM11.50 (about USD3.50). Another placemats were below RM10, but the clothes were not as good as this one.I think it was a great bargain considering the quality of the placemat and apparently, only one left. It was my lucky day, I guess!





To make the handle, I bought a spool of ribbon for RM5.90. 



Here suppose what it looks like when I finished it.. :)


For embellishment, I will make a fabric flower from remnants of my previous projects. 

Ok, will need to start sewing now.. I will update the final product once finished. 

Tata for now...

*UPDATE - You can refer the finished bag here.




No comments:

Post a Comment